A Kershaw 7650 Launch 13 Wharncliffe New No Box **Factory Seconds**
7650 Made in USA New Factory Second No Box
**I inspect every Factory Second that I sell, If I am not happy with it, it doesn’t ship**
It is hard to find the reason for most of these to be marked as Blems, Kershaw is extremely particular on what goes out for retail Sale. If you have never purchased one, you are in for a treat , they are an excellent value.
Kershaw blems are offered at a very large discount and have no factory warranty. They are marked with four small x’s on blade to designate them as blems. Blems can be many things including but not limited to, scratches, spots on blade coatings, discoloration, Etc. These are sold without boxes and are a great value as users, if you are a collector, I suggest you browse the new items section. I offer 100% satisfaction on your purchases.
The Launch 13 combines the best of both slimness and full-sized cutting ability. Its Wharncliffe blade is perfect for fine work, yet it’s slightly angled for more versatile cutting. The narrow profile and deep-carry pocketclip let the Launch 13 easily ride in the pocket. Design details round out the package, including an integrated lanyard hole, a two-tone blade, and a custom triangular pivot.
- Made in the USA
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is highly sculpted and attention-getting; integrated lanyard hole
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- Blade Length 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Steel CPM 154
- Blade Finish/Coating Black DLC coating with satin grind
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3.1 mm)
- Closed Length 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Black anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.471 in. (12 mm)
- Overall Length 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight 2.4 oz. (68 g)